Improved handling with ST XA Coilover kit
For drivers wanting more than just ride height adjustment comes the ST XA coilover. Developed alongside KW Automotive the ST XA allows individual adjustment of the damping to suit just about all your driving needs!
Perfect for sporty driving
ST XA coilovers feature KW damping technology which allows the suspension to be made either stiffer or softer depending on the driving conditions. This damping adjustment is made on the upper end of the chromed piston rod allowing the setup to be changed almost instantly. If the rebound force is increased, the car will drive with even more track stability and further reduced bodyroll. If the rebound force is decreased, the car will feel more comfortable when on the move. Any vehicle fitted with ST XA coilovers will act much more agile and sporty compared to standard.
Easy lowering adjustment
Like all ST coilovers the lowering adjustment is made via a continuous thread on the galvanized strut. This even allows the lowering to be made even when the kit is installed by turning the spring plate higher or lower! NOTE: The lowering of each vehicle differs greatly with ST XA coilovers due to the type of construction.
KW Engineering: Exclusive for ST suspension
The high-quality ST XA coilover is based on the twin-tube damping principle of low friction combined with pressure-resistant damper housings. Manufactured directly at KW, a mono block guide and seal package reduces the friction of the damper as well as protecting it against corrosion and dirt. Each galvanized strut is sealed multiple times to ensure maximum longevity in ALL weather conditions.
- External damper adjustment
- Latest damping technology for maximum longevity
- Reduced system friction for effective damping adjustment
- Individual lowering within the tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle (when possible) with thread adjustment
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for an optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
ST coilovers feature a continuous thread construction for height adjustment from moderate to extreme.
Once installed, the ST X coilover can be easily adjusted using a polyamide ring on the galvanized, multiple-sealed strut. Adjustment is different for each car, but typically you can expect between 10 and 60mm of lowering on both the front and rear axles.
Improved driving dynamics and handling
Designed in conjunction with KW Germany, ST X coilovers deliver a sporty handling by reducing the car’s bodyroll during compression as well as improving agility when driving fast.
The high-quality production of each ST X coilover includes a low-friction and pressure resistant housing alongside a chrome-plated piston rod for maximum longevity. A mono block guide and ST seal package ensures the twin-tube dampers remain free of dirt particles in all weather conditions.
• Individual lowering and damping within the TÜV-tested adjustment range
• Front and rear axle thread adjustment (when possible)
• Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for optimized corrosion protection
• Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
• Powerful twin-tube dampers with high-quality components for maximum longevity
• German TUV-tested lowering range front 30-60mm and 10-40mm rear