How will a Pipercross Panel Filter benefit you?
• Directly replaces the air filter in your air box
• 30% more airflow over a standard paper air filter
• Longer lifespan before cleaning required
• Easy cleaning, no dirt caught like with V shaped filter grooves
• Bench tested for improved fuel economy, power and torque outputs
• Lifetime warranty on all replacement and performance road use filters
Pipercross have adopted multi layered foam technology for their air filters. Foam has a larger capacity for filtration. In road use terms this means that a Pipercross filter will flow stronger for longer and maintain peak power output of the vehicle.
The low maintenance and long lifespan aspects of a Pipercross filter come from the special triple layer foam that is used on all Pipercross filters.
The outer core is coarse foam designed to trap larger particles, the middle core is Medium foam designed to trap most particles and the inner core is fine foam which will trap the remainder of the particles. The triple layer foam design ensures an exceptional level of engine protection in any conditions.
Pipercross, based in the UK home of motorsport have over 25 years of road and track racing experience when it comes to filtration. Through this experience and engineering only the highest quality is achieved which is passed onto you through more power, torque, fuel economy & throttle response.