Improved braking performance and stylish look for Alfa 75 or GTV
Tarox, Italy is a worldwide leader in the engineering, development and production of braking systems and components for fast road and racing cars. For those seeking to improve upon the standard factory braking system, the Tarox Brake Conversion Kit is the answer.
The company is one of the few manufacturers in the world to offer a six-pot caliper for road and track day use. Thanks to the various adapting mounting brackets the Tarox caliper can be installed on the car without any modifications thus allowing the use of thicker and larger discs than the original ones.
Although the new Tarox 6-pot caliper system was originally designed for competition use it also delivered surprising performances and smooth braking when used on everyday road use vehicles.
• Reduced stopping distance
• Higher temperature tolerance
• High carbon cast iron metallurgy on discs insures peak performance, noise reduction and improved comfort
• More evenly distributed pressure on the pads
• Better cooling action of the pads, because of more airflow behind the pad's metal support
• Less stress factor on the caliper itself
• More clamping action resulting in more braking power due to the presence of more pistons
• Excellent resistance to fade
• Automatic brake pad de-glazin
• Tarox discs are among the only ones with real heat treatment for strength.
Fitting a Tarox upgrade kit will give you amazing braking performance and total confidence. By matching six piston calipers to the discs, problems such as disc failure, deformation and vibration are eliminated. The diameters of the pistons in the calipers are specific to each application to take into account your car's master cylinder.
All this included in the kit:
• 2 Tarox B32 six pistons light weight calipers made from solid alloy billet
• 2 Tarox 310 x 26mm two-piece brake discs with alloy bells
• 2 Tarox adaptor clamps
• 1 set of Tarox brake pads
• 1 set of Tarox brake hoses
The conversion kit is available with the spiral grooved F2000 discs as standard or with Sport Japan Plus or D95 discs as an option. See detailed images below when ordering your preferred design. Tick the box "Choose Disc Design" before you "Add to Cart".
Choose one of the three following models:
1) F2000 Spiral Grooved as standard
2) Sport Japan Drilled and Grooved design
3) D95 Cross Drilled design
Minimum 16" wheels required for this Brake System. Disc size 310x26mm. All Tarox calipers come with light grey hard Caliper Color (450 Wickers) anodizing for maximum life.