Improved braking performance and stylish look for your car
Manufactured using premium disc blanks mentioned above, the unique wide aperture slots in the EBC sport rotor actually draw cool air under the pad during heavy braking and reduce brake temperatures whilst also helping remove dirt, dust and debris and gasses created by heavy braking from the pad contact area.
EBC Slotted and Drilled Brake Discs
EBC 3GD discs feature grooves on the braking surface, which deglaze the pads and help vent the gasses and scale, which cause fading.
Fully compatible with stock calipers, wheels and other chassis components. Easily fitted onto vehicle.
The end result is a braking system that provides excellent stopping power ranging from everyday traffic conditions to more spirited high performance driving.
• Reduced stopping distance
• Higher temperature tolerance
• High carbon cast iron metallurgy insures peak performance, noise reduction and improved comfort
• Excellent resistance to fade
• Automatic brake pad de-glazing
• Direct replacement of standard original discs
• Can also be used with original brake pads or other aftermarket brands.