Italian passion, improved performance, stylish look and superior sound
More than 35 year experience dedicated to constant innovative research combined with the passion for creativity, has enabled Ragazzon (Italy) to stand out in the field of sports exhaust systems.
Ragazzon exhausts are extensively dynamometer developed and are always innovative, reliable and ensure high performance. The inox aisi 304 linking steel pipes are first cut and then shaped and processed as required.
The silencing part is obtained from polished stainless steel aisi 304 strips to begin with, while for the inside, Ragazzon uses various Aisi 409 stainless steel perforated pipes.
Internal pipes are covered with heat resistant stainless steel wool and noise absorbent material to obtain a first-rate product. The silencer is then sealed with stainless steel aisi 304 lap joints, which are wholly Tig (tungsten inert gas) welded, to ensure top resistance.
• Crafted in Italy from high quality stainless steel
• Oversize 60mm pipes for more power and torque
• Tested on dynamometer for maximum performance
• Superior sound without being over loud and annoying
• Stylish look and easy mounting on original mounting points
• Increased engine performance and throttle response
• EU Approval included.
• Comprehensive manufacturers guarantee.
Compatible with the original line. Does not require any modification. The reduction for the installation on the original centre silencer is included. Original rear bumper modification is required.
Due to the size shipping charges based on volumetric weight for this product.