Improved handling with ST XA Coilover kit with Damping Adjustment
ST coilovers feature a continuous thread construction for height adjustment from moderate to eXtreme! Each coilover is manufactured by KW Automotive and their expertise and know how ensures maximum quality and fantastic driving dynamics.
Once installed, the ST XA coilover can be easily adjusted using a polyamide ring on the galvanized, multiple-sealed strut. Adjustment is different for each car, but typically you can expect between 10 and 60mm of lowering on both the front and rear axles.
Improved driving dynamics and handling
Designed in conjunction with KW Germany, ST XA coilovers deliver a sporty handling by reducing the car’s bodyroll during compression as well as improving agility when driving fast.
The high-quality production of each ST XA coilover includes a low-friction and pressure resistant housing alongside a chrome-plated piston rod for maximum longevity. A mono block guide and ST seal package ensures the twin-tube dampers remain free of dirt particles in all weather conditions.
• Individual lowering within the TÜV-tested adjustment range
• Damping adjustment
• Front and rear axle thread adjustment (when possible)
• Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for optimized corrosion protection
• Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
• Powerful twin-tube dampers with high-quality components for maximum longevity
• German TUV-tested lowering range front 30-60mm and 10-40mm rear
Made to order - please contact us for delivery time before ordering.