Improved handling with Bilstein Coil-Over Suspension Kit B16
The new power class created by Bilstein engineer’s aims to achieve the ultimate in driving enjoyment based on individual requirements.
• 9/10 characteristic curve pairs can be selected by adjustment wheel while installed
• Threaded body adjustable range at both axles
• Individual settings ranging from extreme sporty right up to the highest level of driving comfort
• Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
• Road-tested by Bilstein under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
• Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminum alloy
• Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
• Round threads for perfect handling
• Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
• Gas pressure technology
• Bilstein mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
• German TÜV certificate.
Please contact us before ordering to check delivery time for this item.