Improved handling with KW Variant 3 Coil-Overs
The new Variant 3 is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up.
These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the high-speed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by KW engineers.
Race technology for the road with adjustable compression and rebound damping
KW suspension benefits:
• Independently adjustable damping technology rebound and compression damping
• "Inox-line" stainless steel technology
• Individual height adjustment
• German TUV-tested and 20-50mm approved lowering rate
• High-quality components for long life
• Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
• Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
• 14-level adjustable compression damping
• Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment
• Including deactivation for electronic damper
Made to order. Please contact us for current delivery time before you order this kit