Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit
The Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit allows further refinement of the driving properties of your car. Installation of the Anti-Roll-Kit reduces lateral rolling of the body, thus enhancing the sporty driving behavior in combination with suspension components.
This additional stability provides even more driving pleasure under all conditions. The Anti-Roll-Kit is optimally tuned to the Shock Absorbers and adjusted fully compatible to lowering springs. It may, however, also be combined with original equipment springs in the event, that a lowering of the vehicle is not desired.
• Front bar 26mm thick and rear bar 22mm thick
• Reduction of body roll when driving in curves and during fast changes of direction.
• Unimpaired spring comfort at bilateral spring deflection.
• Decreasing the load differences between the wheels inside and outside the curve (dynamic load shift).
• Impacting the under- or over-steering tendency positively (auto-steering behavior)
TÜV and EU Certified
Certifications are valid in the EU member countries. The installation of a certified product requires no updating of the vehicle’s registration document. Certified products are provided with the certification document and contain the test and the certification number issued by TÜV in Germany.