- Sep 30, 2023 We are open Worldwide shipping with DHL and Fedex.
- Sep 16, 2023 Upgrade Throttle Body Inlet Pipes for Alfa Romeo Giulia/Stelvio QV Upgrade Throttle Body Inlet Pipes for Alfa Romeo Giulia/Stelvio QV
- Sep 16, 2023 Forge Motorsport Carbon Engine Cover Abarth 500/595/695 • High quality carbon fibre • Coated with anti UV gloss gel coat • Easy installation with full kit provided • Located in OEM factory position • Fits perfectly alongside Forge Motorsport induction Kit • Made in the UK
- Sep 15, 2023 Alfa Romeo MiTo QV 170 HP Turbo Blanket The Forge Motorsport FMTUB11 has been designed for the Alfa Romeo MiTo QV. This turbo blanket is designed to isolate the radiant heat produced by the turbocharger.
- Sep 14, 2023 Alfa Giulia Performance Brake Line Kit Alfa Romeo Giulia QV 2.9 V6 Brake Upgrade
New Oil Catch Tank for Alfa Mito QV & Abarth Punto EVO
This oil catch tank kit is for the Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 QV and Abarth Punto EVO. Developed by Forge Motorsport UK in-house development team, not only is it beautifully designed, it has been created to capture the maximum amount of harmful contaminants, including oil deposits, unused fuel vapours and moisture, all of which would ordinarily make their way back through to the inlet of the engine.
Extensive testing has proven the oil catch tank kit's ability to effectively reduce sludge and carbon build up, in turn allowing the engine to both breathe and perform more efficiently. It can therefore be viewed as a genuine performance enhancing product and one we recommend, particularly if you are planning more advanced power tuning at a later date.
The 0.4l (400cc) catch tank boasts a slew of features intended to make it both easy to check and simple to drain, including a dipstick for level inspection and a well placed drain tap.
The design of the kit has also been carefully considered, hence its inner tube which is constructed from anti-static smooth fuel resistant nitrile rubber. This is paired with an outer cover made from reinforced stainless steel wire braid (a Forge specialty), specifically a partial inner braid and a full cover outer braid. They developed this complex arrangement in order for the tank to be resistant to both pressure expansion and vacuum collapse, and also to enable the kit to function within a clearly defined temperature range – 54°C to +150°C (-65°F to 300°F)
Finally, this kit includes machined billet fittings that are anodised black to form an OEM-looking product when installed.
• 0.4L capacity*
• A drain tap for ease of emptying
• A dipstick for simple level inspection
• 2 Quality stainless steel reinforced oil resistant hoses with black external braiding for that inconspicuous look
• Inner tube is constructed from anti-static smooth fuel resistant nitrile rubber
• Outer cover is constructed from reinforced Stainless Steel wire braid consisting of partial inner braid & full cover outer braiding which is resistant to pressure expansion and vacuum collapse
• Temperature Range: -54°C to +150°C (-65°F to 300°F)
• The engine cover can still be fitted after installation
• Installation is straight forward with all necessary fittings and instructions included