- Mar 1, 2021 We are open for business We ship worldwide.
- Feb 13, 2021 Great News for UK/EU Trade Deal for our EU Customers Now easy shopping for our European Union Customers. All TAX/VAT, duties and handling charges are all included in final price for simplified checkout process.
- Feb 2, 2021 New Oil Catch Tank for Alfa Mito QV & Abarth Punto EVO Not only is it beautifully designed, it has been created to capture the maximum amount of harmful contaminants, including oil deposits, unused fuel vapours and moisture, all of which would ordinarily make their way back through to the inlet of the engine.
New Oil Catch Tank for Alfa Mito QV & Abarth Punto EVO
This oil catch tank kit is for the Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 QV and Abarth Punto EVO. Developed by Forge Motorsport UK in-house development team, not only is it beautifully designed, it has been created to capture the maximum amount of harmful contaminants, including oil deposits, unused fuel vapours and moisture, all of which would ordinarily make their way back through to the inlet of the engine.
Extensive testing has proven the oil catch tank kit's ability to effectively reduce sludge and carbon build up, in turn allowing the engine to both breathe and perform more efficiently. It can therefore be viewed as a genuine performance enhancing product and one we recommend, particularly if you are planning more advanced power tuning at a later date.
The 0.4l (400cc) catch tank boasts a slew of features intended to make it both easy to check and simple to drain, including a dipstick for level inspection and a well placed drain tap.
The design of the kit has also been carefully considered, hence its inner tube which is constructed from anti-static smooth fuel resistant nitrile rubber. This is paired with an outer cover made from reinforced stainless steel wire braid (a Forge specialty), specifically a partial inner braid and a full cover outer braid. They developed this complex arrangement in order for the tank to be resistant to both pressure expansion and vacuum collapse, and also to enable the kit to function within a clearly defined temperature range – 54°C to +150°C (-65°F to 300°F)
Finally, this kit includes machined billet fittings that are anodised black to form an OEM-looking product when installed.
• 0.4L capacity*
• A drain tap for ease of emptying
• A dipstick for simple level inspection
• 2 Quality stainless steel reinforced oil resistant hoses with black external braiding for that inconspicuous look
• Inner tube is constructed from anti-static smooth fuel resistant nitrile rubber
• Outer cover is constructed from reinforced Stainless Steel wire braid consisting of partial inner braid & full cover outer braiding which is resistant to pressure expansion and vacuum collapse
• Temperature Range: -54°C to +150°C (-65°F to 300°F)
• The engine cover can still be fitted after installation
• Installation is straight forward with all necessary fittings and instructions included